Saturday, April 11, 2009

Animation Update and The Possibility Engine

First of all, I'm very pleased to say that Part IV of my animation was completed around 4am this morning. I'm going to take the rest of the weekend off and begin Part I on Monday, followed by some minor changes to Part II. The currently untitled animation will premiere at our Senior Photo show on May 2nd. After that, I'll post it here along with some extras.

Next, there are some pictures taken while filming The Possibility Engine at the Seibel Center on Wednesday. We spent more time changing rooms and moving lights around than actually filming, but it was a good time nonetheless. Got to work with the HD camera, which was really cool but unfortunately uses Nikon lenses (The ones we had were a 28-105 and a 50 f/1.8). Apologies to my Canon brethren. Overall a good equipment experience and the story really has a lot of potential for some cool camera/light work.

The stills once again taken with the trusty ol' Canon 70-200 f/2.8



Securing the lens adapter to the camera.

The director, Victor, considers the possibilities of camouflage duct tape.

One of the possible universes.

No comments:

Post a Comment